Thursday, November 19, 2009

Why I don't Photoshop

Normally my photos are as they are..except a bit of composure cropping and resize to make the file size smaller for uploading since per shot size is from 12-22mb. Anyway I don't advocate digital editing on photos because fundamentally I think they belong to another category for creative eyes who make adjustments to their shots on computers to create an art, while Nat Geo type of photographers create "art" from their eye through the lens. I do not mind a bit of HDR, airbrushing but I have seen many which seems to be way edited, though I really love it because of the mood and perspective it gives which might be impossible to photographers. Anyway to each their own, I am just old school for now, who knows if I might change later.


Anyway here is Photoshop at its worst...

Demi Moore's fat hips were obviously seen to be Photoshopped away on the latest December cover of magazine W.

It's almost Friday!! Another busy weekend ahead...had dinner with my JC girlfriends last night - apparently my schedule is so packed, I have excuses to stop dating. Duh....anyway so far my travel schedule is filling up till next August similar to this year's travel plans, traveling overseas almost every month. So it seems like singlehood is not by choice.