Tuesday, November 03, 2009

LG sucks and reflection of time schedule


Life has been really busy lately. So I have no time to send my mobile phone for repair and thus, friends who don't message or call me...will slowly drip off from my schedule..which isn't really a bad thing. I am also known to be a procrastinator to such unimportant things which can wait and coincidentally this blog entry was due 2 weeks ago. Apparently I have been wearing for weeks - one of my fav t-shirt that goes "Procrastinator Unite! Tomorrow..." bought from my favorite Target mart  in US.
Also never believe in product ads on youtube and reviewers anymore. Below is a video review of my LG Renoir which supposedly can withstand baking, washing and even running over by a car...but apparently not by my go-kart going at 90-100kmh which is considerably lighter than a car..haha
Here is my go-kart aka long time army friend Jonathan's account of it and his wise words of advise on what not to do on a go-kart.



Anyway here is my typical after-work schedule which prevents me from actually having a relationship.

Mondays: Rest day from a crazy weekend since US is still Sunday...well that is until 8pm. Normally no conference calls so time is spent with the family or with my buddies at usual drinking hole.

Tuesdays: Normally 8pm conference calls. Otherwise tennis with my ex-colleagues or last minute movies with my movie buddy.

Wednesdays: Typically 10pm conference calls, otherwise alternative basketball scrimmages/tennis date or last minute movies.

Thursdays: Strangely normally conference calls only start at 10 or 11pm, in time to be back from my 2-hr Wing Chun classes which start at 8pm.

Fridays: Conference calls around 8-12am otherwise party or drinking time, otherwise it is NBA Live 10/Command and Conquer online with friends till 2-5am.

Saturdays: Morning check urgent work emails and noon is basketball matches at Jammers League, night is gathering with friends who have pre-booked in advance.

Sundays: Either morning photoshoots or in JB for go-karting followed by either shooting live basketball with Slingers at indoor stadium or buddies drinking gathering.

Noticed a lot of drinking...well here's a reminder that drinking is good for cognitive brain functions and helps in sleeping when you have too much to think.