Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Quotes for myself?...

Reflecting on my previous post, I wonder in the state that I am in, how could I still give advice to, or help someone else when I do not even know how to apply it to myself.

What would you say to a seemingly happy-go-lucky bochup optimistic guy, who has fallen into a state of being jaded over life and relationships; where meeting over 20 dates already, doesn't seem to have helped one bit. Distractions they might have been, but to look happy and smile but realised that for the past 10 months, there have been many ups and downs and perhaps more downs, which today happens to be a down. I also soon realised that perhaps it might lead to an unfair treatment of many friends and loved ones around me.

Today I came to know that I have been a "plastic cover", cold person to a colleague who just joined about 9 months ago. She told me thats how she thought of me till I stood up for her one day - an incident that I cannot recall. That's when she changed her opinion of me and I guess made me more approachable. I guess then it hit upon me how unfair it has been for some, that I got into this jadedness, and became the person I am not. And only some close friends know the "real" me.

I do apologise but its a lot harder than a simple ruckus that has happened and until I've reached the plateau where I find what I have lost, the preferred mode of travel would be cycling... alone.

No comments: