Thursday, May 08, 2008

Being busy is not TAO

It has been a hectic period of traveling, working and doing things such as cycling, wakeboarding, basketball etc. And as usual, I hardly have time for my folks and even friends find it hard to get me. Many have actually given up messaging or calling me, since my schedule can be packed till weeks later. But this being so, I hope my friends should know, that this is not TAO. I still find time to update FB, blogging, answering to IT queries, fixing PCs and laptops, and even teaching blading! Now I understand why my friends maintain their blogs and FB - to keep their friends abreast of what has been going on in their lives, but of course, not many people out there bother to read!

So hope I haven't offended anyone from the fact that it has been a busy period for me.

No comments: