Friday, May 16, 2008

Ouch!


It has been more than a month since I injured my finger, and I have to be constantly on a finger guard, even at home. So finally finding some time to get some rest from a flu and get some medicine and some scolding from my doctor. The doctor sent me to have an X-ray on my right ring finger, and even called me when they immediately have images that I have dislocation + mild fracture(Will post up my X-rays once I get it). This is my 2nd time trying to act brave; the other time was when I was 18 and I fell down hard on my wrist, thinking it was nothing wrong for 3 months, I had permanent ball joint stress fracture. Which led me to my downgrade in Army from Pes A to Pes C1 - many have said it was my Karma from laughing at the "chao keng" soldiers. Bummer, and my lunchtime trainings for 1 year in JC was futile. It wasn't easy building up to 20+ pull ups at a go!! Argh

Anyway will have to undergo physiotherapy at a hospital nearby my place soon, and no more bball for months to come as well as my newly picked up wakeboarding. No wonder I found it hard to grip the cable and do a 180degrees flip turn (YEAH RITE! - excuses).

Looks like I can finally indulge in more cycling and blogging crap for now. Oh yeah and back to partying...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aye..a freaking shame man..the Spartans will miss a 3-pt shooter..

Vandalin said...

hmm be careful when you show the ladies some love, and when you decide to tell someone he's number one at the clubs eh? ;)

Anonymous said...

Now now what are you saying Ed? when sheesha time?