Friday, February 15, 2008

TP seriously reading my blog...help!


Ok..I seriously have to be careful with my words. 2 days in a row, I got breathalysed. Though this time I had it passed, had just some tame white wine with my date tonight, the scary part was, the Traffic police seem to know where I lived, because, there were almost camping right outside my place! (Star points to where I reside, and arrow is where they were waiting for me)I had to blow a lot more this time, and given the fact I normally don't blow well..come on..real men don't blow! The officer was being nice, though he kept my IC and driving license again.

He showed me the screen and I had to blow the tube hard and long before the sample is valid. And beep it was green...PASS!
Anyway 2 days in a row..crazy, I am leaving the country for awhile, until this thing blows over.

It appears there are one too many "blow"s in one post.

Or perhaps its my small japanese car..never a chick magnet, always a TP magnet! Time to change my ride or swear off drinking!

No comments: