Monday, January 11, 2010

Always keep your focus on the court

Behaved really badly on Saturday during our Spartans game. We were totally out of sync and no strategy against a strong shooting team. I pride myself on being very knowledgeable about basketball strategies, having played and watched basketball games for 20 over years now, and the inability to beat this team stumped me. Well we lost by over 30 points as I was uncharacteristically missing every ball and my teammates have seemed to throw in the towel. So I did what I did and behaved badly since I was already sacrificing playing time to allow them to try to do their thing...so why can't I be the ass and do badly instead of being helpless on the sidelines. At least this way, I can blame myself instead of others.

This sums up how I feel when I see my teammates losing focus on the court and throwing out chances or giving away the ball to opponents.

Listen to the commentary, wake up J.R Smith..Nuggets lost 102-100 in this game. So I blame you for the loss. If only it was that easy to shift the blame. :P