Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Procrastinating

Thought about writing out New Year resolutions, then decided it's best to K.I.S.S (Keep It Simple Stupid); so it will be sticking to just B.L.E.H :p (Be Living Extremely Happy). Then I look at the amount of books I have yet to finish reading, and at least 4,000 photographs I have left to look through and give some minor editing. From Slingers game vs Thailand Tigers, to my trips to UK, Siem Reap, pictures of cars and girls at FD, SIN events. It's insane especially when US is on leave till 4th Jan and things are slow at work, yet still busy with gatherings, drinking and lots of stuff. Well, procrastinate so I will, it is after all -Yuletide season.


Attempting to fly while blading at high speed is not advised without wrist and knee guards.
 
Luckily I busted my wrists from rollerblading, and after 2 weeks of rest, it got worse from go-karting last Sunday, so I am going to take a break from sports to fulfill those inner peaceful moments till 2010...with my soul PS3, books and PC.

Till then...my final 189th post of the year; ~65% increase from 2008. Thanks for reading and sharing my world...except the twins, you guys should stop reading and go read xiaxue's blog instead - this is an insightful post by her which I have shared on Facebook and still applauding her for exposing this crap diplomatic immunity incident.