Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Jammers league timing inconsistent

So I turned up late for last week's game..pissed off with myself but in fact it was a change in timing which I did not noticed. It changes so often on Jammers' website, I think I should shift my attention on getting pissed with them instead. I mean timing and location was planned out long ago, how come games can change within the coming week? Are these changes made to accommodate teams' line ups or because of court booking? Hope the league can explain this...pissing me off.


Here is the original schedule


New schedule

So from 1220pm vs Sunday Old Folks at Balestier, we now play 115pm against Braddell Eagles at Queenstown... man I miss playing at Balestier. Hope we don't lose more of our squad since myself and Jase won't be playing this week.

(Thanks to my blog reader who brought this to my attention for the inconsistencies)