Sunday, September 27, 2009

F1 Rocks


This year being the 2nd year of the Singapore F1 night race, I thought I would give it a miss since I wasn't following much of the race as my fav team Ferrari wasn't doing so well. But my buddy Jase has always been the "THE MAN" and scored us Grandstand Pitstop tickets. But since it was qualifying night and there wasn't much action, we decided to venture out to somewhere new this year...


This was just the beginning of a great night though with slight hiccups but Jase always have more up his sleeves with LG F1 ROCKS Concert tickets@ Fort Canning park.. just look at the following pictures and 2 sentences.
Black Eye Peas RAWKS!
And Beyonce is HAWT!





































Ending from Beyonce..."Singapore..I AM YOURS!"


First F1 concert and seriously... STB really worked hard to bring it a fun awesome F1 weekend..bonuses are due!! Can't imagine if next year can get any better?!!