Monday, February 23, 2009

Balloon


Having a feeling right now, which I cannot describe. Sort of a childhood flashback or a longing. I felt that I have finally lost my balloon, as it lifts higher and higher. Often I feel I would be somehow tall enough, smart enough to get it back, and that it will always be there floating near enough, but this time I really lost it. You look out into the skies and you see the balloon floating further and further away...as I stared up ahead and gripped my hand tight, I wished I had held on to it and never had let it go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ballon fly high enough, will burst. The lower atmospheric pressure at high altitude causes the ballon to expand and finally burst.

so let ballon go, sooner than later it'll fall back to the ground where you are.