Thursday, January 05, 2012

New Year resolutions

Was told I haven't been blogging much about myself lately and unlike previous years, I seem to have not made any New Year resolutions. What's different from previous year is that my resolutions will be closely tied with someone else. Looking back
2011 2009
Seems like I forgotten to write one in 2010. Now what happened in 2010? I guess this year, I resolute to talk less and think more as all married men should be. And also make more resolutions which is for couplehood and family. To get my new place up and running and also to ensure my whisky collection grows! That's all with keeping it simple and of course, not forgetting to love my wife and always keep a bag of tricks up my sleeves to surprise her and always there to make her laugh. That is what all married men should do as well. ;)