Saturday, August 07, 2010

Return to the Valley


4 years ago, I was at the Valley but had to last minute turn the car back and return to work on a Sunday afternoon. But this time I was determined to get to Napa and enjoy myself, doing a  winery tour of my favorite wine maker but unfortunately the difference is that he has now passed on. But still enjoyed every bit of Mondavi's USD$3.5 billion sold wine business; the sights, sounds and more importantly the taste of Napa Valley and Sausalito.



Also did a short lunch at the best winery of Napa Valley - Vittorio Sattui
One can do a picnic on the beautiful grounds, taste all the complimentary wine before buying a chilled white or a full-bodied red wine and enjoy the great summer weather! Do note, V.Sattui wines are not available commercially.
More importantly, glad my folks enjoyed it...