Sunday, October 25, 2009

Enhancing hardware for photography

I hate to edit/process my photos...like to have them as I have taken originally. But lately realised that my hardware is not catching up with my photography hobby and decided to upgrade my Canon DSLR to be able to take better shots like the one below taken during the last home game vs Philippines Patriots:






It is an edited shot, which I only managed to capture 2 frames of Michael Wong shooting...the rest I have to edit and put in blended ball shots. With my new baby, I hope to improve that coverage and bring you guys better pictures of the Slinger games!

By the way, Slingers beat Brunei Barracudas tonight away at Brunei homeground 82-80.
It was a tight game with Slingers losing 3-4 pts in first half and break away in the 3rd quarter. Michael LeBlanc was hot with 32 points!! Yeah we are the only team unbeaten in ABL!!
More stats here and review here.

And by the way...do join this new Facebook group started by Gordon, if you are a Slingers fan!

Singapore Slingers Number 1 Fan Club


For now, loving my new camera body...will bring it out later on a Sunday morning to test out the speed - 8fps!!!