Monday, October 12, 2009

Bloggers Upfront

Well apparently bloggers now have to be clean about their write ups.

BLOGGERS and users of other new media may soon have to say so upfront if they receive gifts or money for their write-ups.

The Media Development Authority (MDA) has said it is looking at stricter disclosure rules.


Just for readers who think I work for Singapore Slingers since I do write up quite a bit about them. I am just a big basketball fan with nice friends like Nic and Daphne who got myself and Jase media passes to take pictures at courtside which we use for our blogs. So seriously no biased opinions here, other than critiques in hope for a better Singapore Slingers team.

And for all other reviews henceforth etc, I receive no monetary rewards or gifts in any way. Pretty much - unsponsored. But I do not mind being sponsored but upfront fact for any potential sponsors - I am known to many to be frank and in-your-face kinda guy. So expect nothing less but the truth.