Saturday, June 28, 2008

Got my F1 tickets!


Just got hold of my F1 tickets; had to collect them from the nearest Singpost office. It has been a long wait since ordering it through the phone as it embarrassingly crashed its online system when it was first launch on 28 Feb 2008. After a four months wait and having almost all my 7 pre-ordered tickets confirmed by the guys...It came in a box, and it carries up to 8 F1 boxes which contains passes for each day. So if you ordered 1 or 8 tickets, it will arrive in the same box and opening it up comes a nice surprise. Here are some pictures for those who have not gotten into the F1 race fever. My order of 7 tickets came in 7 black boxes with 3 passes per day included with different colored neck strap for each day. Now that's cool considering I got the cheapest kinds of walk about and they look the same as the person in front of my queue with the grandstand tickets.




As of now, Ferrari is holding strong for another back-to-back constructor's title with 91 points and the distance second place BMW Sauber with 74 points.

So come Sep 28 2008, you will see me wearing red and carrying my trusty Canon Kiss X2, walking around the track trying my best to get some nice shots, in hope of crashes since being the inaugural night race and a city race.

Go Ferrari! (so far 5/8 wins) Go Massa! (3/8 wins) Go Kimi! (2/8 wins)
Just 10 more races to go!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aye..so nice..dun think I can truly enjoy F1 this year man..arrghh!

Anonymous said...

Dude u at STB...u shd enjoy it more than anyone of us!! Now bring on the free booze when you are there!

Anonymous said...

Highly doubt it man...I will be running ard like a headless chicken or directing traffic at some obscure carpark..hehe..

just a slave..no glam here man..