Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Step Up or F Off

Seriously...just to end this saga which I have blogged a couple of times about. Here and here. I just hope everybody can see, why it is utmost importance our country has accountability and transparency...and fark say no to paying millions to idiots, it is like a double slap to your face (Screwing up and not apologising yet legit looting off millions in salaries). Enough said, since they now steal from you...LTA/PTC screwed up allowing Public Transport operators to rip S$300k off commuters.

Let me focus my rant on this Mas Selamat Saga. We all now know how he escaped, but now will heads roll for the stupidity and mistakes made? You have the biggest manhunt in history and this terrorist is hiding in his brother's home.

We have this damn "intelligent" question asked in Parliament by an NMP.

Nominated Member of Parliament, Viswa Sadasivan asked, was: “On the day of the escape, shouldn’t it have been standard operating procedure for the security forces to actually go down to the homes of the immediate family members?”

This is your..yes YOUR million dollar reply.

Shanmugam’s reply: “[The Member] will remember that I have said taking into account his family members, which numbered more than a hundred, and with contacts they number many more. I don’t want to go into details on what surveillance was done because they are really operational security matters …”

Fark me.

All good things come in pairs..Here's the double slap.

And then Shanmugam added: “[It] is not in the interest of our country for us to disclose these matters. However, Member can be assured that what was done has been reviewed and I’m satisfied that all the necessary steps were taken.”


Seriously...fark me..this new guy is not just going to fill the shoes of the idiot..incumbent. He is just so right for it. As I love to say..my late grandmother can protect Singapore better than you.

Here we go again, more BS to come.