Friday, June 25, 2010

Blame it on the Rain

The rain has been going non-stop since early morning. Just wondering if Orchard and Bukit Timah will flood again, all I know it's getting really bad and just outside Thomson Road, it is reported to be flooded - I am not walking out there to take a picture! So perhaps more lame excuses from our overpaid civil servants in the news later, as pictures and reports come in. As I wipe off the overflowing rain into my balcony and blame the once in "50yrs" downpour, I thought maybe these over-indulgent elites should break into a song and humour us instead.

I agree elsewhere in the world is flooded and people are actually drowning unlike ours with merely wet underwears, but let's not forget they have REAL BIG ASS rivers to deal with and not little canals and drains like ours...and they are paid peanuts.

Remember why you are paid millions for, to think ahead; out-of-the-box; think 50 years ahead...why else are we taking shit that you are the most expensive politicians in the WORLD. I for one, won't be sitting on my ass...taking $ to fly around having cooking classes in France. Only in Singapore..uniquely Singapore.