Thursday, July 17, 2008

Imperial Herbal Kitchen for my farewell



It was a nice conclusion to my 2 years plus stint at Xilinx. My US boss managed to fly to Singapore and join us for my farewell dinner which was held at Imperial Herbal Kitchen located at Vivocity. The eventual bill was a whopping S$1436, where we ate fancy scallops, Buddha Jump over the Wall soup, lamb chops, etc..it was just wonderful.

I like this restaurant. Given the fact my parents have brought me here as a child for my pre-exams nutrition meals back when it was located at Metropole Hotel. This was a restaurant where they prepare dishes which are healthy and can be specific to your needs. Need to be rejuvenated? Need to be working hard later in the night?? They have all the herbs and even a deer "whip" which will work wonders for you! That is if you are a guy! But ladies can have those replenish blood or beautifying, cleansing soup!

No comments: