Monday, April 07, 2008

Go Spartans! 2-0



With the new kickass Jerseys (check out Jase's website) and new team mate Didier, we are going 2 for 2 and top of the league!! The last time we had this good was during season 5; when we were split into divisions, so better to blog about this as I am confident we will go 3-0 next week!

The last time we beat Askals, when I was playing lar, it's on my b'day in 2006! 51-49, that was my b'day gift! The other recent time was 78-56 on 31st Mar '07.
Here's Saturday's short match report with JR Escobar topping all scores again! His NBA-style reverse foul-in layup was worth even paying to watch our games! So indeed deserving MVP for 2 straigh games averaging 28pts per game! Read the previous game's lengthy report against a very rough opponent Serangoon Boiz.

In other worthless notes, I was only voted twice for MVP - once because all the other players performed too well while I was a guest player, they decided to sympathetically vote me instead. The other being well...unbelievable..go read Manager Jem's super long post on it. And also to add..I managed to pass my IPPT the next morning with the tired aching legs. Thank God!

No comments: