Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wiiiiii

Wiiii...got my Wii back today from my engineering friend. He helped to bring it to a local shop near his place and though it took 2 weeks, they troubleshoot it like a typical failure analysis engineer. Taking apart part by part before isolating and determining the root cause thus not warrant any unnecessary repair charges.

Anyway,  my console died on me after I tried playing Raving  Rabbids 2 after a year hiatus and somehow it hung and had some sort of power surge, I took it apart and ended in a 2-hr futile attempt to fix it. Anyway my ex-colleague saw my cry for help on Facebook status and recommended a place near his home where they fix all game consoles, Wii, X-Box, PS3, PSPs etc, and at reasonable prices.Easily X0% off the cheapest quote I found online or called. My ex-colleague was an early adopter, getting game consoles on launch/release dates and at high prices, so his recommendation for this place is highly credible.

If you need, give Supreme Power House a call or go head down -  Info found on my receipt here:
Supreme Power House 
Blk 505 Tampines Central 1 #01-349
Singapore 520505
Tel: (+65)  6788 4644 
This is not an advertorial, just think they did a great job and "improved" my Wii at a reasonable price, and since I couldn't find many sites on game consoles repair which does not have some form of biased feedback, thought it will be good to share. Only problem is I have couple of Wii  days before I leave for work and vacation. I won't be back in Singapore till after National Day! Majulah...Singapura!