Sunday, May 16, 2010

Finally found my diary

I read a lot of books, be it text books, science fiction, fiction, fantasy, horror, humour, comics, autobiographies etc.. Realising I have finished quite a number over the course of my life which I mostly speed read through. Some never completed and are still left on my shelves, slowly collecting dust and the bookmark lost in there somewhere. Sometimes I go to a bookshop or a library, walking through shelves and browsing for interesting covers, some managed to catch my eye but I read the first page and did not bother finishing it; some I read the first page and skipped to the ending. Never could quite find a book that I can read over and over again, something worth keeping beside my bed. Then I realised what I was looking for wasn't actually a book...