Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry X'mas and a Happy New Year to all

Just before the year ends, I would like to enter my final 115th blog entry for the year compared to the 9 post I made from 2004 to 2007, I guess I made quite a progress.

This has been a tumultuous year for me, losing some good friends and going through tough experiences which only strengthened my belief that "What doesn't kill you only makes your stronger". It also marks good things such as the start of many new found friendships I made from attending a Singapore Slingers game and shooting a free throw amidst a drunkard state to win some $ to treat a bunch of bloggers.

Blogging has open many avenues of expression and I am just glad my name is briefly mentioned by my fav blogger Mr.Brown whom I have faithfully followed since my army days back in the 90s when his SNEs were downloaded on my PDA.

It was a year which I managed to travel quite a bit, start a new venture and recharged my soul and even gotten myself a great new job.

So I hope despite all the impending financial meltdowns and possible loss of the many things in such turmoil times - we could all sustain kinship and friendship. These are things which should mean something to all of us and not material wealth.

May all be blessed and stay tough in the darkest of times and may 2009 prove to be another refining fire which we would all walk away from - stronger we will emerge. I will be on leave from X'mas to New Year, so feel free to contact me for some hoops or food.

2 comments:

waspoh said...

Merry Christmas to you too!

And best wishes for 2009

:)

Anonymous said...

So you judged this year in order of blogging, travelling, investing, reflecting, working then pak toring. Siao liao. Your gf came last.